Subscribe now for great recipes straight to your inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday 25 January 2015

Can You Ever Find That One Recipe That You Want To Make?

Image from Eat Your Books

So, this is just a quick post because I have discovered (with help from Waitrose Magazine) something extraordinary. There's a website that allows you to list all of your cookbooks and see all of the recipes in them. You can't print the recipe off the site, you have to go to your cookbook shelf but it will tell you which book and in the case of magazines, which edition, and what page number it is. You can search by book, by recipe or by ingredient. It's incredible! The site is called Eat Your Books and it's free for up to 5 books (which isn't much help if you like cooking) but for unlimited access it's 25USD a year, so not too bad. Plus, the Waitrose magazine gave me a voucher code for a three month free trial (you do not have to put your card details in), which I'm going to share with you.


It's WKM153 and it expires on the 30th of June this year. Please comment and let me know how you get on with it - I think it's going to make my life so much easier when I need inspiration for a recipe and I have one particular ingredient to use up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to cook and this blog follows my successes (and a few failures) in the kitchen. If you enjoy my posts, or think there is a problem with a recipe then please let me know