Subscribe now for great recipes straight to your inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday 6 November 2014

Updates

So, the commenting issue has been partially resolved - I don't know if Gmail accounts work but if you select 'name and URL' (you don't have to have a URL) then you can post a comment. The other unforeseen thing is, as I changed my blog's name, you need you resubscribe to keep getting emails - sorry about that!

My next post will go live in a few hours and involves a delicious fruit and cake pudding, perfect for the cold of winter with a summer kick of raspberries and nectarines. Coming up, I'm making Chinese potstickers, a sausage pasta bake that's perfect for a no fuss meal, and something as yet undecided with chicken.

Do you have any ideas as to what I could cook with my two chicken breasts? Please leave your suggestions in the comments.

Until later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to cook and this blog follows my successes (and a few failures) in the kitchen. If you enjoy my posts, or think there is a problem with a recipe then please let me know