Subscribe now for great recipes straight to your inbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday 11 October 2014

New Name For The Blog

Hi guys, as you might have noticed, I've changed the name of my blog. The Interesting Food Blog was a good name (my sister came up with it) but unfortunately if you type that into Google you just get lots of awards sites, which are great but I have no hope of competing with the likes of Saveur and Delicious. given that they are magazines. Gourmet In The Making, is the new name and hopefully it's accurate - apparently my father said to my mum "I think Lily's turning into a foodie". Mum's response? "She always has been!". I may never compete with the top chefs (and I'm not sure I want to at this point in time) but I hope you enjoy my recipes and don't forget to like me know how they go (I believe the anonymous option for posting comments is working but the google one isn't - I'm still working on it).


2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping this comment now posts to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whooo! It worked, anonymously, that is :)

      Delete

I love to cook and this blog follows my successes (and a few failures) in the kitchen. If you enjoy my posts, or think there is a problem with a recipe then please let me know